BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS , UNITED STATES, October 7, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ — – LineVision, a provider of solutions to monitor, optimize, and protect the world’s critical energy delivery infrastructure, announced that it has added five energy sector leaders to its advisory board. Spanning government, business, and the full spectrum of the energy sector, the new board members bring decades of experience and leadership to LineVision.
“I am proud to add these distinguished energy sector leaders to our advisory board,” said Hudson Gilmer, LineVision’s co-founder and CEO. “Over the past year, we have enjoyed unprecedented growth as the energy utility industry recognizes the advantages of our noncontact overhead line monitoring solutions. This group of industry veterans will provide worldclass leadership and guidance to fuel our global growth strategy.” Joining LineVision’s team of advisors are:
- Nora Mead Brownell – former commissioner of the Federal Energy Regulatory Committee and former chairwoman of the board at PG&E;
- Gene Dolgin – vice president of strategy at Climacell; former principal at Endeavor Partners;
- Dr. Balint Nemeth – head of BME High Voltage Lab;
- Chris Seiple – vice chairman – power & renewables practice at Wood Mackenzie; and
- Rick Sergel – former CEO at National Grid, North American Electric Reliability Corporation and board member at State Street & Emera.
“LineVision’s Dynamic Line Rating technology has demonstrated results in ensuring a more efficient, modernized power delivery system and better leverages renewable energy resources, saving consumers billions in congestion costs,” said Nora Mead Brownell, former FERC commissioner and former chairwoman of the board for PG&E. “With the growing risks of climate and aging infrastructure, LineVision offers utilities a powerful platform to monitor line health and improve the safety of the grid. I’m very pleased to be a part of our industry’s adoption of this important technology.”